ENHANCED CLEANING AND OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS
Dear Valued Guests,
Los Establos Boutique Inn, Panama enjoys a longstanding and well-deserved reputation for meeting and exceeding industry health and safety standards.
On an ongoing basis, you can Book With Confidence, and your clients can Stay With Confidence, knowing we have implemented a wide variety of enhanced health and safety protocols; and we are using state of the art cleaning and disinfection equipment and products throughout the resort.
Panama – Entry Requirements & Updates
In preparation for your upcoming visit to Barbados, please CAREFULLY review the below Entry Requirements information.
As you know, the Covid-19 situation is ever-changing, so we recommend that you please check for Entry Requirement changes and updates frequently at: https://pa.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/#Entry%20and%20Exit%20Requirements
Please keep in mind the following important highlights:
- Travelers will be required to present a negative COVID PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours prior to their arrival time in Panama. If a test is not possible within that time frame, a COVID-19 rapid test will be mandated at the airport before customs and the traveler will have to cover the costs of said test (Cost of $50.00).
- If a passenger’s COVID test was taken more than 48 hours before the moment of arrival, they will be mandated to take a rapid COVID test at the airport before customs and the traveler will have to cover the costs of said test.
- There are currently no restrictions on entry from any country.
- Health insurance is not a requirement for entry but is highly recommended
- We do not recommend the use or carrying of non-essential items onboard such as blankets or pillows in order to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Passengers who fail to comply with these requirements may not enter the country.
- We encourage all travelers to check travel restrictions from your departure country and country of citizenship.
- Prior to check-in, all incoming travelers will be required to complete an Electronic Affidavit (sworn statement) agreeing to:
Comply with all sanitary control measures outlined by the Ministry of Health of Panama.
- Provide localization information for residence while in Panama.
- Confirm that you are healthy (no symptoms of any respiratory illness) and that you have not been exposed to COVID-19 within the last fourteen (14) days.
- The affidavit will be available starting October 10th and will be linked to this page at that time.